Eligibility and Application
Applicants must be under the age of 35 at the time of pre-application submission (born on or after Oct 29, 1983) and affiliated with an academic, nonprofit, industry or government research organization. International researchers are encouraged to apply.
Applying for a Michelson Prize is a two-step process, requiring both a pre-application and full application. Submission of a full application is by invitation only. Applicants may submit only one pre-application per year.
- Pre-application Due Date: October 29, 2018 5:00 pm EDT (UTC -4)
- Notification Regarding Pre-application Status: December 18, 2018
- Full Application Due Date: February 4, 2019 5:00 pm EST (UTC -5)
While the Michelson Prizes are focused on research outcomes in the fields of vaccine and immunotherapy discovery, applicants from the full spectrum of related disciplines, including clinical research, protein engineering, biomedicine, computer science, engineering and nanotechnology are encouraged to apply.
- Complete information about the Prizes can be downloaded HERE.
- Michelson Prizes FAQ’s can be downloaded HERE.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org